DEE SHACKLES WITH SAFETY BOLT
• G-4153 dee shackles with safety bolt.
• Meets EN13889-2009 and the performance requirements of Federal Specification
Type IVA, Grade A, Class 3
• Maximum Proof Load is 2.2 times the Working Load Limit,
with a minimum break force 6 times the working load limit.
• Temperature Range: -40℃ up to +200℃
• Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
• Hot Dip galvanized or self colored.
• Fatigue rated.
• Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards
Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
• Shackles can meet impact requirements of 42 joules(31 ft-lbs) avg.
at -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F).